Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

May 27th, 2015

I have always had a good visit with Dr Nordeen. He is extremely patient with me and understanding. But let's face it he comes from another place when it comes to being poor. He doesn't understand what having no income and feeling worthless is. I am glad for that because who wants a dr who is worthless. I will continue to see him because I like him and at least he is kind.

May 15th, 2015

Dr Nordeen makes you feel real comfortable and staff is very kind but Rockwood needs to hire adequate staff. The staff they have now works hard but they are shorthanded and you know what that leads to. Mistakes.

Dr Steven J Nordeen show details Dr Steven J Nordeen
by Jeri L Mendez on Apr 28th, 2015

I finally found a dr. I could trust who listens to me. He has always treated me good even when I didn't deserve it. A very kind man and he really cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

Apr 8th, 2015

He is a very good doctor

Great dr. and office show details Great dr. and office
by Mary Engel on Mar 24th, 2015

Dr. Nordeen is an amazing dr...wonderful bedside manner...very caring and compassionate. Plus his office staff and assistants are always friendly and helpful. Tom, his triage nurse, is a Godsend also. I drive from Greenacres to h is office on South Hill because I can't find anyone in the valley who comes close to the professionalism and concern of the Moran Prairie office.

6 stars & a homemade pie! show details 6 stars & a homemade pie!
by R. D. on Jan 15th, 2015

Dr. Nordeen has a special warmth and intelligent way of communicating and he inspires and emanates trust and an understanding of his patients needs and concerns. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Nordeen as my general doctor. Rating Dr. Nordeen with 5 stars doesn't seem enough somehow. Maybe 6 stars and a home baked pie? Nah, not quite enough.

by David Hopkins on Jan 13th, 2015

This man is the best doctor I ever had.

Dr. Nordeen show details Dr. Nordeen
by A patient :) on Apr 30th, 2011

I felt relieved knowing I have a competitent and skilled physician caring for me. He did so much for me in that short 25 minutes. I recommend him.