A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Nowicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Nowicki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nowicki
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nowicki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Nowicki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowicki graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Nowicki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Central Reg Medical Center
- Naval Hosp -Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Douglas Nowicki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Nowicki practice?
- Dr. Steven Nowicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Nowicki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Laurel, MS.
See Laurel Orthopedic Surgeons.