Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Nowotny
Dr. Steven Nowotny, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX, with another office in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Nowotny is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South and Corpus Christi Medical Center. Dr. Nowotny has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Nowotny has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...