A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Nusinow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Nusinow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Nusinow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nusinow graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nusinow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ronald Nusinow MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Nusinow practice?
- Dr. Steven Nusinow has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Nusinow practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Rheumatologists.