Dr. Steven Nussbaum Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven Nussbaum?

Excellent Care

Posted on February 14th, 2012

After being sick with strep throat for three weeks and visiting the er-gent care three times, I saw Dr. Nussbaum. He was the first doctor that treated me there that I felt actually cared enough to take the time to listen to what was going on with me, and offer an immediate solution. Not only did he give me a shot of antibiotics and steroids, but he prescribed Lortab 5mg to relieve my body aches and throat pain. He let me know that we would win over this illness, and gave me a timeline for when I should feel better. He let me know that if I didn't feel better in 48 hours, that he would get me into a specialist who could help me. This is the best doctor I have ever been to, and I would recommend him to everyone.

Fungal Infection

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

Dr. Nussbaum's diagnosis and treatment of my fungal infection was dead on accurate. Within 2 days of taking the medication he prescribed, my skin rash is almost completely gone.

Posted on February 1st, 2016