A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Nydick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nydick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nydick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Nydick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nydick graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Nydick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
- Vista Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Marc Nydick MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Nydick practice?
- Dr. Steven Nydick has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Nydick practices Diagnostic Radiology near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Radiologists.