Dr. Steven Nyquist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Nyquist?

September 3rd, 2016

Go elsewhere

The office is near impossible to get a response from. They don't use to email. You must call and sit on hold for long periods of time. My last appointment, they incorrectly filled a prescription. My pharmacy said they would handle it directly. Dr. Nyquist's office was unresponsive, with no explanation other than it is "not their policy to respond to faxes". I was without medication for over a week because of this negligence. I can't imagine if this was a life threatening emergency.

March 11th, 2016

Great doctor. Great care. You can't do better.

August 27th, 2015

I love this doc!!

The best. Only doc I don't dread visiting! Compassionate, progressive and open-minded. Right on target with prescription choice. Very grateful to have found him.

August 10th, 2015

Dr. Nyquist was very helpful and compassionate

May 6th, 2015

Dr. Nyquist was very thorough and helpful. He answered all of my questions and I walked out with a lot more hope.

April 16th, 2015

I could not say enough good things about the practice. The medical professionals take the time to know their patients and their needs. They truly care about the well being of their patients.

December 11th, 2014

Amazing

Even the staff, Rhonda to be exact, was an Angel. And that is where the experience with Dr. Nyquist just began. Highly Recommend. Highly.

December 10th, 2014

Getting Off the Hamster Wheel & Moving Forward.

Dr. Nyquist is easy going, friendly, patient, and a pleasure to talk to. He takes the time to listen and explain things in a detailed, accessable manner that previous providers have not. I've known for years that I had anxiety issues, but I didn't understand them very much and thought mine were the result of my personality or something that I should have been able to just fix by thinking about it differently. I didn't realize that the fight-or-flight mechanisms going on in my brain were overtaking and crowding out other brain functions to the point the others we're not able to work normally and release the important chemicals to keep me balanced. One part of my brain was so hyperactive there was less room for the other cognitive parts to participate. Another way of putting it, was that one small part in the front was hijacking the rest and taking it along for the ride. Getting the right treatment has allowed me to once again relax, control sudden outbursts, and get off of the constant hamster wheel of dwelling on certain misfortunes or dilemmas. I can move forward solving/managing problems instead of getting stuck in the mud of my own making.

November 10th, 2014

Great staff. Dr. Nyquist listens to your symptoms and is always familiar with the patient's file. I would not see a different doctor for medication.

October 10th, 2014

Great 1st visit

My first visit ever to a physiatrist and it was a great experience. I could not have picked a better Doc. Very thorough.

September 8th, 2014

Very great service. Everyone is extremely nice.

August 28th, 2014