A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Short is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Short, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Short has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Group Health Eastside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Owen Short MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven O. Short practice?
- Dr. Steven Short has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Short practices Otolaryngology near Redmond, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Redmond Otolaryngologists.