A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Short is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Short
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Short Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Short, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Short has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Group Health Eastside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven O Short MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven O. Short practice?
- Dr. Steven Short has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Short practices Otolaryngology near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Bellevue Otolaryngologists.