A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Oberlender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Oberlender is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Oberlender, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne Rosacea
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberlender graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Oberlender has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Oberlender MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Oberlender practice?
- Dr. Steven Oberlender has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Oberlender practices Dermatology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Pottsville Dermatologists.