A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Hospital Assn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Arthur O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Steven O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven O'Brien practices Internal Medicine near Glenwood Springs, CO.
See Glenwood Springs Internists.