A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ochs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ochs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ochs, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochs graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ochs has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Ochs MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Ochs practice?
- Dr. Steven Ochs has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ochs practices Urology near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Massillon, OH and Millersburg, OH.
See Canton Urologists.