Learn more about Dr. Steven Ochs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ochs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ochs
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ochs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ochs, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochs graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ochs has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Ochs MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Ochs practice?
- Dr. Steven Ochs has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Ochs practices Urology near Canton, OH.
See Canton Urologists.