A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Odrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Odrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Odrich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Odrich graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Odrich has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Odrich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Odrich practice?
- Dr. Steven Odrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Odrich practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.