A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ognibene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ognibene is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ognibene, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ognibene graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ognibene has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Ognibene MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Ognibene practice?
- Dr. Steven Ognibene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ognibene practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Geneseo, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.