A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Oh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Oh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven H Oh MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Oh practice?
- Dr. Steven Oh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Oh practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanson, MA and Whitman, MA.
See Brockton Radiologists.