A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olsen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Olsen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Dwaine Olsen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Olsen practice?
- Dr. Steven Olsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Olsen practices Allergy & Immunology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Allergists.