Dr. Steven Olyejar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 28th, 2016
I saw Dr. Olyejar five years ago for breast cancer treatment. He spent an hour with me, explaining the history of breast cancer and the treatment process. He has consistently been fully present when I've had appointments, answered my questions, and was very encouraging. I was happy to be released from his care a few months ago, although I'll miss seeing him for check ups. He's a wonderful, kind physician.

May 22nd, 2015
compassionate and caring. Knowledge of up to date cancer treatments.

December 30th, 2013
Excellent Oncologist
Dr. Olyejar is an excellent Oncologist. He explains things in details/percentages & helps you to understand what they will be doing and what your choices are. He is never in a huge rush to get you in and out and takes the time needed to listen to you. He doesn't just say "lets wait and see what happens" but rather "lets give it time but in the meantime help you to be more comfortable." Friendly and courteous.

September 29th, 2013
Mrs. Manos
Dr. Olyejar was so kind and companionate. He always took time to make sure I understood everything that was happening with my cancer care. He was the best dr. I have ever seen. He made me feel like a person, especially when I had lost my hair and my body looked so different from my mastectomy. Compassion was the key to identifying with a dr. Who really cared.

March 27th, 2013
Top Doc
i was treated by Dr Oleyar a year ago for Breast Cancer and i have never have been cared for in such an empathetic, professional manner. I am an RN and I feel I qualify to make this assessment of his many qualities as a Doctor. Thank you , Dr. Oleyar, for all you have done for me!

June 15th, 2012
The Best
Battling breast cancer for the past year, Dr. Olyear is my radiation oncologist. He is quite simply the nicest, most caring doctor I have ever dealt with. I have been very lucky with each doctor in this process, but he is, quite simply, the best.

September 1st, 2011
My only encounter with cancer
four to six weeks of radiology and chemotherapy treated very well and professionally, cured for seven years listen to this doctor and you will be cured.