A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ordorica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ordorica, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Genetic Counseling
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Perinatologist (Maternal-Fetal Medicine)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ordorica has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Anthony Ordorica MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Ordorica practice?
- Dr. Steven Ordorica has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Ordorica practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.