A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Orlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Orlow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orlow
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Orlow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlow graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Orlow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven William Orlow MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Orlow practice?
- Dr. Steven Orlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Orlow practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Cardiologists.