A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Orlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Orlow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orlow
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Orlow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Orlow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlow graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Orlow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven William Orlow MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Orlow practice?
- Dr. Steven Orlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Orlow practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Cardiologists.