A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Orman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Orman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Orman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Orman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Orman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kerry Orman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Orman practice?
- Dr. Steven Orman has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Orman practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Camp Hill, PA.
See Camp Hill Dermatologists and Camp Hill Pathologists.