A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Orr, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Orr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Orr MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Orr practice?
- Dr. Steven Orr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Orr practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Lenexa, KS.
See Saint Joseph Emergency Physicians.