A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Orshan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Orshan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Orshan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Orshan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Orshan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Orshan MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven Orshan practice?
- Dr. Steven Orshan has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Orshan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Pulmonologists.