A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Orshan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Orshan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Orshan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Orshan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Orshan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orshan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Orshan practice?
Dr. Steven Orshan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Pulmonologists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, and New Hyde Park Anesthesiologists.