Dr. Steven Orten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Orten?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Steven Orten?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 4th, 2016

Dr. Orten is a fantastic doctor! I am very pleased with my surgery. I found him to be very professional, patient and skilled. I appreciated the time he took with me to make sure I knew what to expect. He has a great staff. I would definitely put my trust in him and do recommend him.

February 10th, 2016

Dr. Orten and his wonderful staff are courteous and helpful. Dr. Orten is a gifted surgeon with grate patience and bedside manner. He answered all my questions and concerns both pre and post operation. The results of the surgery were beyond my expectations. I strongly recommend Dr. Orten without hesitation. Overall, a wonderful experience.

August 28th, 2015

Dr. Orten is a very capable and caring doctor. His work is impeccable. I am very happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Orten.

July 18th, 2015

Great doc with wonderful artistic sense.

6 weeks ago Dr. Orton did a lower face lift and upper and lower eye lid lifts for me. He is a kind, compassionate doctor with a wonderful artistic sense and great skill. He is not the least bit pretentious. He listened to every one of my and my husbands questions and concerns and answered in detail. His collection of before and after photos testify to his skill and artistry. Yes, I had bruising and swelling, but actually very little pain, just soreness around my ears. I am very pleased with my results and would recommend Dr. Orton to anyone contemplating a facial procedure. You won't be disappointed. In addition, he does his procedures in the surgical treatment area of his office without the need for general anesthesia which greatly reduces the risk of anesthesia related complications.

May 31st, 2015

Highly recommend!

Excellent experience with the care and result I received from Dr. Orten and his staff. Very pleased indeed, I highly recommend Dr. Steven Orten!

November 30th, 2013

Outsstanding Doctor

I am 53 years old, and had some premature aging, (mostly from sun damage) on my face. I decided it was time to do something about it! After interviewing several surgeons, I decided to go with Dr. Orten. Dr. Orten is not only a highly skilled surgeon, but has the most sweetest, attentive, gentle, loving personality of ANY doctor I have ever been to. Another reason I chose Dr. Orten, is because he is the first surgeon that I have ever met that gave me the option of NOT being put under by general anesthesia . That is really great, because I hate being put under!!! I absolutely LOVE the work that he did on me! People say that I look 10-15 years younger!!!!! PS - HIs Office manager Tracey, is precious too!!!!

June 13th, 2012

Very sweet, kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable. No hard selling, which I loved. Totally trusted him, very happy with outcome of procedure.

August 25th, 2011

Great Experience!

Dr. Orten grasped immediately what I wanted done. He explained the procedure in detail and took plenty of time to answer all of my questions. The final result was exactly what I had hoped for and then some. The staff and Dr. Orten were caring and made sure after I went home that everything was going well.

November 11th, 2010

Excellent Doctor And Surgeon

Amazing surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients and their needs. He goes beyond the call of duty. His mannerism is calm and soft spoken. He never rushes you in and out. He treats his surgery as a work of art and strives for perfection. I highly recommend Dr. Orten.

November 1st, 2010

Professional and Courteous

I am very satisfied with the results of my lower facelift. My jawline is back!I found Dr.Orten to be very attentive to my desired results. I highly recommend this surgeon.

August 3rd, 2010

Brenda Forbess

I could not believe the care I received from this awesome friendly genuinely caring man. He spends a lot of time in 3rd world countries donating his time to repair some of the deformities and changes lives forever. I couldn't believe I could go back to work in 8 days. I am so happy that my doctor and his wife from Abilene recommended his work and told me I would be amazed,and I was.

August 27th, 2017