A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ottenweller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottenweller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ottenweller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mecosta County Medical Center
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ottenweller MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Ottenweller practice?
- Dr. Steven Ottenweller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ottenweller practices Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.