A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ottenweller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand & trauma surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottenweller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ottenweller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Mecosta County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ottenweller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Ottenweller practice?
Dr. Steven Ottenweller practices Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.