Overall Review

June 28th, 2016
he's # one. very nice courteous , friendly, understanding and concern. he answer all your question, he don't rush in an out. he leave you with a total understanding. i love my dr. overby, what can i say except he's just good & wonderful. MAY GOD CONTINUAL BLESS HIM & HIS FAMILY.

May 5th, 2016
I am now 69 years old, and I can say that Dr. Overby is the best doctor I have ever had!

February 28th, 2014
Great Doc
My mom has seen Dr. Overby for 2 years and is a "difficult patient". His wait time is a little long, BUT any good doctor will probably run behind schedule b/c some patients are difficult and require / demand extra time. He is great with my mom and spends all the time he needs to answer her questions and give advice. He has common sense and is intelligent. Mom is difficult to please and she thinks the world of him. Thanks, Dr. Overby, for taking time with patients - I know it's hard and stressful, but you are very much appreciated!!!

May 30th, 2013
Best Doctor I've Ever Had!! He goes above and beyond!!
Dr. Overby and his staff are outstanding! They make you feel so comfortable during your visit. Dr. Overby himself spends as much time as you need him to spend with you during a visit. He takes in every detail even if you might feel it's something so small that doesn't matter. Dr. Overby definitely knows his stuff and goes above and beyond to find a solution for your problems and a course of treatment. He never gives up on you or makes you feel hopeless! He is down to earth and the nicest man and his staff is so great! Very professional but still makes you feel at home in his Practice..lol I would recommend Dr. Overby to all of my family and friends and to anyone I could!!

September 19th, 2012
When I came to this area I was looking for a good physician, he's the best. Very good bedside manner, caring, thorough and spends time with his patients. I love him and his nurse Betty.

January 7th, 2011
Dr. Overby is a caring doctor who gives you his full attention once he's in the room with you. However, sometimes you can be left waiting in the exam room an excessive length of time.

December 15th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
After my long time doctor retired, I started seeing Dr Overby. Since I had received outstanding care from my last doctor, I was very carefull in finding a new physican. Dr Overby is outstanding. He truly cares

February 15th, 2010
Not only is Dr. Overby a wonderful physician, his nurse, Betty, is exceptional as well. They work beautifully together, benefitting ME- the patient. They definitely keep everything patient centered. Dr. Overby has seen me as a patient in the office, as well as in the hospital. His bedside manner is superb, but more importantly, he accurately diagnosed and treated me for a condition that had been previously overlooked by other physicians for TEN YEARS. My health has definitely improved thanks to him! TWO THUMBS UP!!