A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Overn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Overn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Overn, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Overn graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Overn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Overn DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Overn practice?
- Dr. Steven Overn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Overn practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.