Dr. Steven Owens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Owens?

March 7th, 2017

DR. OWENS JUST DISAPPEARED - NO NOTICE TO ANY OF HIS PATIIENTS. WHEN I COULD NOT CONTACT HIS OFFICE BY PHONE, I STOPPED BY THE OFFICE, AND HE WAS CLEANNING OUT THE OFFICE. MY 10 YEARS OF MEDICAL RECORDS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO ME.

November 2nd, 2016

SALES

VERY GOOD DOCTOR LISTENS TO YOU VERY WELL

February 22nd, 2016

Officer worker

Dr Owens had been my Dr for many years.Not sure what happen this past year but I was crushed to learn he was no longer at the Kipp St location and had closed his doors and disconnected his ph.I then heard he had a law suit against him and a divorce.That alone will make any one go down the tubes.The only thing iam upset about is that we had no warning and god knows where our records are.Many older people were left out to dry what a shame.Each and every one of use should have had a letter sent to use.I found out that he is now at a different location in mason so I wrote a letter asking for our records that was back in Nov 2015 never heard any thing back and still no records shame on you Dr owens

November 17th, 2015

Does anyone know how I can get my medical records? I was stationed in Lansing on recruiting duty for the Marines. I need my records for my VA disability.

September 25th, 2015

Used to be a great doctor, but then closed his doors and left no one with any information or referrals. Phone number doesn't work. My mother's new doctor now cannot get a hold of him to get her records. This has been going on since before June.

June 25th, 2015

Dr Owens is a Great doctor

I'm reading all of these negative reviews and am in shock!? Sounds like someone's out to get him. As if a dea agent would tell someone they're watching him. I've had nothing but a positive expierience with Doc Owens. Yes his staff has changed but I think that's a positive point. The girl he use to have out front was a total witch with a capital B. Its a small town so word travels fast, I heard his ex was out to get him. Good luck Doc keep your chin up from small town gossip!

May 23rd, 2015

Dr. Steven Owens

Use to be a great Dr. has gone down hill, won't answer his phone, can't leave a message,can't get results from test due to no internet. His office help is no help at all .They use cell phones only. can't get faxes or anything. We are heading down the Rd. Takes very few insurance co. Not as friendly as before .Sad .

May 10th, 2015

could use more professional help running the office and working with patients. Has bare minimum personnel in office...

September 23rd, 2014

If your going to go there make sure you see DR. Owens. HIs other Doctors leave a lot to be desired and have made too many false opinions to be trusted. It can often take 2 to 3 weeks to see DR. Ownes

May 22nd, 2013

RN

I absulutly love Dr. Owens and his entire family practice. There have been many times when my 2, 3 year old children needed to be seen on the weekend and Dr. Owens came into the office to meet our health concerns. Its that one on one doctors professionalism that can't be achieved anywhere else. I would recommend his office at the highest level.

September 7th, 2010

Mr B

Dr. Owens started out to be a great doctor, however in the past few years he has taken on to many patient and its a week to ten days for an appt. Got tired of hearing "Your beeter off going to urgent care" now we are switching family doctors

October 19th, 2017