A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Oyakawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Oyakawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Oyakawa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyakawa graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oyakawa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Oyakawa MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Oyakawa practice?
- Dr. Steven Oyakawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Oyakawa practices Internal Medicine near Fairlawn, OH.
See Fairlawn Internists.