A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cook, FAAP, FACS, FRSM is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Cook FAAP, FACS, and FRSM is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Cook practice?
- Dr. Steven Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Cook practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.