Learn more about Dr. Steven Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cook is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cook, FAAP, FACS, FRSM is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven P Cook FAAP, FACS, and FRSM is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Cook practice?
- Dr. Steven Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Cook practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.