A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dunn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Corneal Diseases, Corneal Transplantation, and Keratoconus eye.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Dunn practice?
Dr. Steven Dunn practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.