A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dunn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Philip Dunn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Steven Dunn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dunn practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.