A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dunn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven P Dunn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Steven Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Dunn practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.