A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Freeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Freeman, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Freeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Excelsior Springs Medical Center
- Cass Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Freeman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Steven Freeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Freeman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hays, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Hays Internists and Hays Cardiologists.