Learn more about Dr. Steven Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Freeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Freeman, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Freeman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cass Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Freeman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Steven Freeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Freeman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hays, KS.
See Hays Internists and Hays Cardiologists.