Learn more about Dr. Steven Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Freeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Freeman, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Freeman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cass Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Freeman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Steven Freeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Freeman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hays, KS.
See Hays Internists and Hays Cardiologists.