A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gellman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gellman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gellman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gellman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gellman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Gellman practice?
Dr. Steven Gellman practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Coppell Family Physicians.