A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goldsmith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldsmith
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Goldsmith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goldsmith, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Goldsmith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gouverneur Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Goldsmith MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Steven Goldsmith has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Goldsmith practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.