A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hess, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hess has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Hess DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Hess practice?
- Dr. Steven Hess has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hess practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Family Physicians.