A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Jackson is Excellent. Dr. Jackson has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Fremont
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 10 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 6 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Jackson practice?
Dr. Steven Jackson practices Family Medicine near Lakeside Marblehead, OH.
See Lakeside Marblehead Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Jackson, Dr. Stephen Jackson, Dr. Stefan Jackson, Dr. Steve Jackson