A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- St James Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Johnson MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Steven Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Johnson practices Neurology near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Butte, MT.
See Missoula Neurologists.