A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Health Center Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Johnson MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Steven Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Johnson practices Neurology near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Polson, MT.
See Missoula Neurologists.