Dr. Steven Koenig Is this you?

April 20th, 2012

A Wonderful, Caring Doctor

Dr. Koenig is a fine physician. You know that your eyesight is being well-cared for by this doctor. A very kind, patient, caring man whose lovely staff is most courteous and helpful.

November 17th, 2011

The Very Best

Dr. Koenig is one doctor whom you'd have to be an idiot not to appreciate. He's so extremely competent, so completely caring, patient and professional; there's no way I could find fault with him if I tried. I was referred to him by a friend many years ago, and he's been my wonderful doctor ever since. New York City has many fantastic doctors, but you do have to dig for them because we've got everything else here, too. I have complete peace of mind in the ophthalmology department due to this wonderful man being my physician. Thank you, Dr. Koenig!!

February 25th, 2016