Dr. Steven Lawrence MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 3rd, 2014
Gobsmacked
I saw Dr. Lawrence's Physician's Assistance at Porter. My BP was taken along with my temperature. She asked me about 10 questions and recommended a colonoscopy. The appointment at the office lasted no more than 15 minutes. For this first time visit, I was charged $415.00. I couldn't believe it.

February 28th, 2014
Latest experience with Dr. Lawrence
Recent endoscopy and follow up were very satisfactory. The procedure was relatively painless and the staff was very careful and responsive. Everything was clearly and thoroughly explained. Photos and report were timely given. After lab results were confirmed, the appointment for explanation and treatment plan went well. Dr. Lawrence took all necessary time to explain implications, alternative treatment plans, and the research to support them. He is friendly and easy to converse with and showed genuine interest in my situation. I recommend him highly and without reservations.

May 12th, 2012
Consultation
Immediately, Dr. Lawrence put me at ease with his soft spoken, caring demeanor. He took time to look over test results and pointed out areas of interest. Did not rush me and stayed until all questions answered. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lawrence and Arapahoe GI if one needs a reputable gastroenterologist.