A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Levin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Levin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven P Levin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Levin practice?
- Dr. Steven Levin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Levin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA.
See Willow Grove Physiatrists.