Psychiatrist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Very impressed  |  show details
by Alex on Aug 21st, 2013

I'm not one to typically go online to write reviews, but people should know what a special person Dr. Levine is.

|  Saved My Life With Ketamine IV treatment  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

After thirty years of suffering from severe treatment resistant Depression finally I am cured thanks to Dr. Levine treating me with Ketamine IV! Quick effective results now I can get back to my life.

|  Highest integrity  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Levine for a consultation for ketamine infusions. I have to say, I expected that he would really push me in that direction, but instead he took his time to go through other treatments I hadn't considered yet and my other psychiatrist hadn't talked to me about. It turned out I had more options than I had thought. Thank you Dr. Levine for being honest, thorough, and thoughtful!

|  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

Thank goodness for Dr. Levine. I've tried every type of treatment on the market for depression and nothing seemed to work for me. I found out through the grapevine that Dr. Levine recently started Ketamine Infusion therapy. I called and made an appointment for an evaluation. From my first meeting, I got a great sense of Dr. Levine's personable and professional nature. I was happy to hear that I was a viable candidate for Ketamine. I recently started the infusion therapy. I can honestly say after battling depression for 15 years that I feel like I'm getting my life back.

|  Best psychiatrist I've seen!  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

Dr. Levine took his time to understand me as a person. He is a therapist as well as a psychiatrist, but stays on the cutting edge of medical treatments. I highly recommend him!

|  show details
Jan 8th, 2012

Dr. Levine is really good. He's kind, considerate, helpful, perceptive and very knowledgeable. Added bonus, he's very prompt about returning calls/emails. Can't think of anything negative about my experience with him/ his office.

|  Exceptional Physician  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

I found Dr. Levine during a very stressful time in my life. He was God sent. I sought him out because I thought that I might need medication as well as talk therapy. And he does both. I really didn't want to go to two different people.I really appreciated his approach because he didn't have a knee jerk reaction of starting me on medications immediately. From what I can see, he prefers to treat his patients with talk therapy; which is rare now a days. You will be hard pressed to find a physician who takes this kind of an approach. I have been seeing Dr. Levine for about a year now and have found him to be very patient, understanding, a great listener, and extremely insightful. If you are looking for a therapist/psychiatrist go see Dr. Levine....you will be in good hands.