Dr. Steven Levine MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2015
He's the best!
I've NEVER KNOWN A MORE KIND, GRACIOUS, OR CARING PHYSICIAN AS DR LEVINE. HIS COMPETENCY SURPASSES EVEN THESE FORMIDABLE QUALITIES OF HIS! I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS PHYSICIAN MORE HIGHLY. ID TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE! His area of medicine is the hardest to be capable in also, I do not think this highly of many doctors AS WELL!

April 10th, 2015
Wonderful, knowledgeable doctor. Very familiar with TRD. Would recommend!

August 21st, 2012
Saved My Life With Ketamine IV treatment
After thirty years of suffering from severe treatment resistant Depression finally I am cured thanks to Dr. Levine treating me with Ketamine IV! Quick effective results now I can get back to my life.

August 15th, 2012
Highest integrity
I went to see Dr. Levine for a consultation for ketamine infusions. I have to say, I expected that he would really push me in that direction, but instead he took his time to go through other treatments I hadn't considered yet and my other psychiatrist hadn't talked to me about. It turned out I had more options than I had thought. Thank you Dr. Levine for being honest, thorough, and thoughtful!

March 31st, 2012
Thank goodness for Dr. Levine. I've tried every type of treatment on the market for depression and nothing seemed to work for me. I found out through the grapevine that Dr. Levine recently started Ketamine Infusion therapy. I called and made an appointment for an evaluation. From my first meeting, I got a great sense of Dr. Levine's personable and professional nature. I was happy to hear that I was a viable candidate for Ketamine. I recently started the infusion therapy. I can honestly say after battling depression for 15 years that I feel like I'm getting my life back.

March 12th, 2012
Best psychiatrist I've seen!
Dr. Levine took his time to understand me as a person. He is a therapist as well as a psychiatrist, but stays on the cutting edge of medical treatments. I highly recommend him!

January 8th, 2012
Dr. Levine is really good. He's kind, considerate, helpful, perceptive and very knowledgeable. Added bonus, he's very prompt about returning calls/emails. Can't think of anything negative about my experience with him/ his office.

June 13th, 2011
Exceptional Physician
I found Dr. Levine during a very stressful time in my life. He was God sent. I sought him out because I thought that I might need medication as well as talk therapy. And he does both. I really didn't want to go to two different people.I really appreciated his approach because he didn't have a knee jerk reaction of starting me on medications immediately. From what I can see, he prefers to treat his patients with talk therapy; which is rare now a days. You will be hard pressed to find a physician who takes this kind of an approach. I have been seeing Dr. Levine for about a year now and have found him to be very patient, understanding, a great listener, and extremely insightful. If you are looking for a therapist/psychiatrist go see Dr. Levine....you will be in good hands.

May 4th, 2017