Dr. Steven Schmidt MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2012
ONE THE DESPERATE LADIES
I APPRECIATE DR SCHMIDT'S TREMENDOUS STRENGTH - HELPS US COPE, BUT WHAT NEXT?

July 13th, 2012
I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room or the exam room on any visit. Dr Schmidt is an excellent doctor and I am extremely pleased with my results.

May 26th, 2012
Truely, A God Sent Professional
I have had a most unusual form of breast cancer diagnosis in the past, and felt, and actually was TOTALLY LOST!The ONLY TRUELY Medical Professional, in my lenghtly and extensive 'search' in Dayton, OHIO over many months, who handled my case as profficiently, professionally and efficiently, was Dr Schmidt.He has TREMENDOUS STRENGTH OF character, and TAKES HIS PROFFSSION with the seriousness and dedication that is essential, for us reliant patience to trust and count on.I since have been through a somewhat complicated breast reconstructive procedure [after the Bi-Lateral], and am TOTALLY DELIGHTED with my result.[Still the finishing-touches to follow in due course], of which I have NO DOUBT.I HAVE, AND WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND this excellent specialist / plastic surgeon, to all.Thank You Dr Schmidt, not only for doing wonderful work for the children, great cosmetic improvements on adults, but ALSO for helping all of us desperate cases feel like attractive people again. My and my friends comments, are ONLY THANK YOU'S....We are truely grateful.

May 26th, 2012
I have had two surgeries performed by Dr. Schmidt in the past 7 years and both times I feel I have received attention, care and respect from Dr. Schmidt as well as his staff. He is very detailed and answers all of my questions as if each one is as important as the last. I would recommend Dr. Scmidt to everyone I know.

June 28th, 2011
Thrilled!
I have no doubt Dr. Schmidt was the right choice for me. Three months ago he performed my breast augmentation (a tricky one as I had very little tissue and quite a lot of droop from nursing three babies). I have nothing but positive things to say about my experiance. He did an amazing job, and his staff was outstanding! I am so happy with his work, and would whole-heartedly recommend him to anyone considering this procedure!

October 20th, 2008
very happy
had tummy tuck, muscle repair, and breast augmentation.

June 26th, 2017