A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schmidt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Critical Care
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schmidt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmidt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Schmidt practice?
Dr. Steven Schmidt practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.