A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Critical Care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schmidt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven P Schmidt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Steven Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Schmidt practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.