A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Critical Care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schmidt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven P Schmidt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Steven Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Schmidt practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.