A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stein, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Stein practice?
Dr. Steven Stein practices Anesthesiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See Manhasset Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Stein, Dr. Stefan Stein, Dr. Stephan Stein, Dr. Stephen Stein