A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stein, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Stein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Stein MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Stein practice?
- Dr. Steven Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Stein practices Anesthesiology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Anesthesiologists.