A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Stiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stiles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stiles, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiles graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Stiles has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stiles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 5 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans