A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Stiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stiles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stiles, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiles graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Stiles has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Peter Stiles MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Stiles practice?
- Dr. Steven Stiles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Stiles practices Ophthalmology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Tarzana Ophthalmologists.