A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Pabalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pabalan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pabalan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabalan graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Pabalan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven S Pabalan MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Pabalan practice?
- Dr. Steven Pabalan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Pabalan practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.