Dr. Steven Page MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

May 12th, 2016
He spent the time I needed with me to understand my problem and what I needed to fix it

October 7th, 2015
Great Ortho!
Wonderful bedside manner. Is very knowledgeable and patient. Spent 45 minutes with me giving me a thorough exam. Its obvious he truly cares about his patients.

October 6th, 2015
Frozen shoulder exam and bed side manner excellent!

June 8th, 2015
Great surgeon.

July 21st, 2014
Run fast in the opposite direction!
This dr. was rude and did not take the time to answer my qiestions or explain the surgery or recovery process to me. Following surgery my phone calls went unanswered and when I would go in for appoinments I would see his assistant while he stood outside in the hallway talking about me to the assistant! A year later I am still suffering from the surgery performed by this dr. If I had it to do over I definitely would go to another dr. This guy is only out for a check and cares nothing about his patients!

February 10th, 2014
did not show up for my outpatient surgery!! I was prepped, IV inserted, spoke with anesthesiologist...5 minutes before time to operate, he called to cancel!! do not go see this man!

August 7th, 2013
Too Anxious To Operate
I saw Dr. Page's Asst. in 2009. He said I was nowhere near surgery -- so apparently I didn't qualify to see Dr. Page. I returned in 2012 and was given a cortisone shot by an Assistant after a very brief chat with Dr. Page. In 2013 I saw Dr. Page after a 90 minute wait (with nobody telling me anything while I sat waiting). He recommended surgery (surprise?). I guess he knows how to operate but he does not handle questions well and seemed in a hurry to get me out.

July 24th, 2013
WORKMANS COMP CASE
horrible my dogs vet has better bedside manners didnt even say hello just told me what we are going to do and what he will not do and walked out. 2nd appointment only sent in a nurse who had NO idea why i was there i had to tell her a follow up from pt she stated i should read your chart never saw the doctor on that appointment .

April 2nd, 2013
If you dont mind only seeing his nurse go there...
Sent nurse in for initial diagnosis. That was understandable. Then spoke to nurse outside my closed room door (I could hear entire conversation) and told her what to tell me. So didn't save any time just didn't feel the need to talk to me or let me ask questions preferred to stay in hallway. Nurse comes back in and can only tell me exactly what he said, was not able to answer any of my questions. But they did really well at charging me for four x-rays even though I came with x-rays that clearly showed the same condition.

May 25th, 2012
Your typical cocky uncompassionate subject matter expert.
He is notably intelligent and experienced. I am confident he has me on the road to recovery. The Bad:I've only had one appointment but he was late coming back from lunch and I waited an unreasonable amount of time. Other than the horrible wait, everything went fine until the point when I asked him his opinion about whether my condition was likely caused by the military he more or less went off on a rant telling me how he had done thousands of VA C&P (compensation and pension) examinations for his residency, how I needed to get a lawyer and how I needed an IME and about the amount of time that would take him to do, and how much it would cost me... At this point he was done listening to me and letting me explain what I was asking for and I couldn't get another word in.I haven't been this angry since I saw an Army doctor. Maybe he has PTSD from doing all those Compensation and Pension evaluations.