A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Pahner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Pahner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Pahner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahner graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Pahner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- University of Louisville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Pahner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Pahner practice?
- Dr. Steven Pahner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Pahner practices Emergency Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Emergency Physicians.