A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Paik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Paik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Paik graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Paik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Zum-Ming Paik MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Z. Paik practice?
- Dr. Steven Paik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Paik practices Internal Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Elk Grove Internists.