A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Pailet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pailet graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Pailet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lester Pailet DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Pailet practice?
- Dr. Steven Pailet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Pailet practices Anesthesiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists.