A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Palder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Palder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Palder, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Intestine Diseases Ileal Diseases and Intussusception.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Palder graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palder has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance