A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Paletsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Paletsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Paletsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Paletsky graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paletsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paletsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Paletsky practice?
Dr. Steven Paletsky practices Urology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Urologists.